Providing the latest Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology and comprehensive desktop solutions that deliver superior performance, efficiency, flexibility, and reliability when and where you need it, is key to survival and growth in today's information-driven business environment.
NEC Unified Solutions Inc., has a long, successful history of leadership and innovation in the core high-technology sectors of communications, computers, and electronic components. As a global leader in VoIP and data communications for business, NEC offers the most complete range of communication services and solutions, advanced product platforms and applications, and an open migration path to protect investments. Learn More
A Powerful Communication Solution For Your Business
The UX5000 Communication Server is the latest solution in NEC's extremely successful portfolio of IP systems that provides affordable next-generation features and offers a multitude of benefits for your organization. The architecture and design of the UX5000 delivers high performance, optimal voice quality, and reliability. A compact yet powerful communication server that is simple to deploy, administer and maintain.
- Application Integration- Embedded applications including Voice Mail and Automated Call Distribution (ACD) are easily accessed through a browser or Windows®-based interface.
- Scalability - The UX5000 can start small and can cost-effectively expand to 712 ports.
- Stackable Architecture-The UX5000's rack stackable chassis supports server functions through a single unit.
Technology for Advanced Communication
Designed to be both versatile and scalable, the UX5000 meets a growing business needs..It can function alone or in a network. All communication methods are supported - IP, TDM, video, wired and wireless. Reduce costs and improve network efficiency by transparently sharing features, resources, and voice mail between branch or remote locations.
Enhanced Centralized Management - The UX5000 offers centralized management of system data and platforms; moves, adds and changes of the UX5000 terminals are quick and easy.
Productivity Enhancement- IP provides seamless internal and external communications and access to advanced data and productivity tools. By integrating sophisticated hardware components and diverse software applications, NEC brings control of terminal features and related call information right to the user's PC, and provides advanced Computer Telephony Integration throughout your organization.
Call History - Saves information about incoming and outgoing calls. Logged calls can be redialed or saved to memory.
Bluetooth Hub Adapter - Users can synchronize peripheral equipment such as PDAs, mobile phones, headsets, conference units, and keyboards with enhanced terminal.
XML Open Interface Support - Enables developers to create displayable and accessible applications via UX IP terminals. Applications such as calendar links, wall boards, directories, stock tickers, news reports, and more can be displayed.
Select from a variety of mobility solutions and tools to keep your customers and team connected - while providing access to all the UX5000's advanced telephony and voice Messaging features
Bluetooth Cordless Handset/Cordless Phone- For mobility, efficiency and improved customer service from within the compound of your workspace.
IP DECT Wireless Handset- Easily make or receive calls from anywhere in your workplace. Provides the flexibility to set your wireless handset and desk terminal to have the same extension, or operate separately.
Wi-Fi Handset-When using NEC access points, delivers multi-line call handling capability with roaming throughout your workplace. If outside the workplace, the Wi-Fi Handset can be used from any hot spot to access many UX5000 features.
Mobile Extension- Gives the ability to use your cell phone as an extension of the UX5000.
UX5000 Desktop Suite- Is an integral part of the overall workstation; It is the combination of three complimentary software applications designed to help users become more mobile, productive and better informed. Learn More
Components of the Desktop Suite are:
- PC Attendant- Significantly improves call management by enabling an attendant to easily perform call handling capabilities right from their PC.
- PC Assistant- Provides management and operation of a desktop terminal from a PC - for easy speed dialing, call management, contact lookup, and seamless CRM integration.
- Soft Phone - The UX Soft Phone application provides convenient, cost-effective mobility. A computer becomes a phone and all features of the office terminal are available with the click of a mouse. Add a web cam to deliver video between another cameras equipped soft phone.